The policy applies only to our online activities and is valid for visitors to our website concerning the information they share and/or collect in GamblingBaba. The policy does not apply to any information collected offline or via channels other than the gamblingbaba.com website.
Information We Collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide such information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
When you sign up for our newsletter, we may ask for your contact information, including your name and e-mail address.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new features and functionality
- Communicate with you to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
GamblingBaba follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All web hosting companies do this as part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files includes:
- Internet protocol (IP) addresses
- Browser type
- Internet Service Provider (ISP)
- Date and time stamp
- Referring/exit pages
- Number of clicks made
The above is not linked to any personally identifiable information. The purpose of the log file information is to analyze trends, administer the site, track users' movement on the website, and gather demographic information.
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to information: You have the right to know if the information is being processed by us and obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing.
- The right to access: You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification: You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure: You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing: You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing: You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability: You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, GamblingBaba uses ‘cookies'. These cookies are used to store information including your preferences, and the pages on the website that you accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize your experience by customizing our web page content based on your browser type and/or other information.
Cookies are meant to be a minimally invasive form of compiling user-accessed site statistical data. This includes pages visited, materials downloaded, and other site activities, as well as those separate websites accessed before and after our site. This enables us to properly tailor our offerings to specific users in making the entirety of their visits and page-to-page navigation tendencies more personalized, purposeful, and pleasing.
The underlying intention here is to make user access and objectives more efficient and effective while simultaneously enabling the instantaneous activation of the most user-applicable features through recognizing and recalling visitor interactions.
For more general cookie information, please read “What Are Cookies”.
Links to External Websites
Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies.
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
These technologies are used to measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaigns and/or to personalize the advertising content that you see on the website.
Note that GamblingBaba has no access to or control over the cookies that third-party advertisers use.
Third-Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found on the browsers' respective websites.
Privacy of Minors
GamblingBaba does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from minors under the age of 18. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
We also encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide the online activity of their minors.
Breach of Data
If we become aware that the security of the Website has been compromised or users' Personal Information has been disclosed to unrelated third parties as a result of external activity, including, but not limited to, security attacks or fraud, we reserve the right to take reasonably appropriate measures. Such measure include but is not limited to, investigation and reporting, as well as notification to and cooperation with law enforcement authorities.
In the event of a data breach, we will make reasonable efforts to notify affected individuals if we believe that there is a reasonable risk of harm to the user as a result of the breach or if notice is otherwise required by law. When we do, we will post a notice on the Website, and send you an email.
If we go through a business transition, such as a merger or acquisition by another company, or the sale of all or a portion of its assets, your Personal Information will likely be among the assets transferred.
Policy Acceptance, Amendments, and Updates
It is the user’s responsibility to periodically check and review this Policy for updates. You are free to refuse our request for your personal information, with the understanding that we may be unable to provide you with some of your desired services.
You can learn more about us here.